Information We Collect
Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may collect or receive information about you when you register with the Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli website or submit information, including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender and interests. Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may collect information on the Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli website pages you access and other information you may volunteer, such as survey information, ratings, reviews, questions and answers. Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may also record actions taken on its websites including, but not limited to, clicks, page views, IP address, and search queries. Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with for that purpose. Please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website or our App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions, mobile application terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli, our customers, or others.
- We may share information submitted as part of third party promotional activities only when you agree the specific Terms and Conditions of the promotion by opting in to the promotion.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
The Website or our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli's control.
Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may create links to other websites. When you click on links on Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli may amend this policy at any time. If Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli is going to use personally identifiable information collected through Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli's site in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli will notify users via email and/or by posting a notice on Tastemill Limited T/A Khau Galli's website for 30 days prior to such use.